Calixa has had a busy summer! In July we made it easier to create segments of your users and accounts, enabled email and Slack alerts from Segment events and launched a beta integration for customers using Census... and as a bonus, we now automatically pull profile photos and company logos into the console!
📊Find User and Account Segments faster
- New auto-saving UI - We redesigned how users and accounts are displayed and now auto-save your changes. You can also save without overriding an existing Segment.
- Property Search - You can now search properties from any integration when adding new columns to a Segment.
- Column interactivity - Adding, removing, resizing and moving is much easier.
- No more scrolling - Search is now enabled on both Properties and Metrics!
⚙️Trigger Slack alerts from Segment events
- You can now use email and Slack Automations with your Segment events!
- These alerts can also be filtered by any property sent on the event.
🧪Sync data from your warehouse with Census Beta
- Companies can now visualize and act on data that was previously relegated to inaccessible databases, side by side with your data from Segment, Intercom, Hubspot, Stripe and all other sources that Calixa currently supports.
- Let us know if you are interested in trying it out!
Missed our latest product updates?
Read August here 👈