Prioritizing top accounts often requires more than just account-level data. Sales teams might need an account with an active decision-maker. Similarly, reaching out to the right users often requires context about the account they are a part of. Both scenarios require insight from the parent or child object.
We previously launched Flexible Account Models to help salespeople view data at any level (companies, teams, workspaces, and more). Now our latest update Multi-Level Filtering lets you reference data across levels when identifying PQLs. Access insights from anywhere all at once.
Find companies with high potential users
Sales is all about quickly reaching decision makers and power users at companies. Multi-Level Filtering gives sales teams greater transparency within each account. Reps can drill down to individual PQLs – without losing sight of the larger deal.
Here are examples of finding individual user insights within companies:
- Show me workspaces that have growing usage, and have users who are director level or above
- Show me companies with 30+ active users, and that have users who created over 20 pages this week
- Show me companies without an owner, and that have workspaces on the team plan
These insights help you find accounts with existing champions. These champions can provide introductions or specific intel that help you close deals faster.
Find users at qualified companies
Not every highly active user is a true opportunity. With Multi-Level Filtering, you can marry active users with company firmographics (company size, industry, region, etc.). This ensures reps are talking to users at the right companies.
Here are examples of adding company firmographics with individual product usage:
- Show me users who hit 3 paywalls, and belong to companies with over 500 employees
- Show me workspaces with over 10 users, and belong to companies where the Salesforce region is US-West
- Show me workspaces on the trial plan, and that belong to companies in the B2B SaaS industry
This bigger picture helps you double-check that users are worth a sales rep’s time. So as the deal progresses, the organization has the economic buyer and budget for a sizable contract.
Get started today
Multi-Level Filtering helps your sales team find your best PQLs by considering data across any level of hierarchy. Instantly find the best customers to speak with.
Start using it in Calixa today. Don’t have an account? Sign up here or book time to chat with a Product-Led Sales specialist.