🥳 Today is Calixa's launch birthday. Two years ago we launched Calixa live to the world. We’re now used by sales teams around the globe! Here is a map of 1000 of our most recent active users and where they are located.
We’ve come a long way, and we are continuing to build. Check out what the team was up to this month.
🔁 Push top signups into Salesforce
Syncing PQLs into a CRM is often a challenging task 😵💫 Many integrations make you choose whether to sync all-or-nothing.
Calixa gives you fine-grained control over which signups to push into Salesforce. It only takes 3 simple steps 👇
🔐 Roles & permissions
Security and governance is top of mind here at Calixa. As you onboard new team members onto Calixa, you can easily assign them to roles based on the access each person requires. Everyone benefits from the strengthening trust for smooth collaboration:
- Admins can manage integrations to protect sensitive data syncs to the CRM, data warehouse, and other tools
- Managers can set and prevent unauthorized changes to best-practice playbooks and standard workflows
- Users can confidently focus on their core selling responsibilities and act on top accounts
❄️ Sync custom objects from the data warehouse
Under the Integrations page, you can sync custom objects to Calixa directly from your warehouse. This feature empowers GTM teams with self-serve reporting – instead of having to wait on data teams.
🤖 Uplevel PQLs & PQA scoring using AI
Lead scoring shouldn’t be based on guesswork ❌ Top product-led companies leverage AI to be scientific about which product usage metrics truly matter to their business.
Learn more in this upcoming webinar:
- The advantages of AI vs manual scoring
- How AI models are trained in real-time to spot PQLs & PQAs
- How to ensure a smooth rollout of AI scoring for your sales team
Register to join live or get the recording.
🙌 Product-Led Sales tactics
Check out the latest Product-Led Sales tactics and advice.
- What goes into PQA scoring @ Grammarly
- Top PLS mistakes & how to avoid them @ Freshbooks
- Help your peers evaluate PLS platforms with this handy template
Thanks for reading! You can stay in the loop by subscribing to our blog and following us on LinkedIn. Not on Calixa yet? Sign up here or book time to chat with one of our friendly product specialists. ✌️
Missed our latest product updates?
Read March here 👈
Read January here 👈