Hope you had a great end of quarter! At Calixa we’ve had another exciting month – and really appreciate the customer love in this video ❤️ Check out what our team was up to.
🔁 Sync additional lead fields into your CRM
Calixa gives you fine-grained control over which signups to push into the CRM. Now you can add or remove any fields you send along, including:
- Lead source
- Onboarding use case (e.g. personal, business)
- User activation metrics (e.g. paywalls hit)
- Workspace name
…and much more! Enable your sales team to move faster by keeping leads in your CRM in sync with PQLs in your product.
🔍 View PQLs on LinkedIn
The first impulse when viewing a PQL is often to search for that person’s LinkedIn profile.
Reps can now see the LinkedIn profiles of top users and accounts with just one click. By using enrichment data and keyword search, Calixa quickly finds any user or company for you on LinkedIn to maximize rep productivity.
🎯 Score PQAs using AI
ICYMI: our recent webinar covered how AI automates hours of data analysis in an instant. Ops and data teams no longer need to manually cobble together score criteria. Sales teams can see what activities make up the score and how to best take action on their PQAs.
Watch the recording below to learn:
- The advantages of AI vs manual scoring
- How AI models are trained in real-time to spot PQLs & PQAs
- How to ensure a smooth rollout of AI scoring for your sales team
👉 Learn more about how AI scoring empowers reps.
✏️ Take the PLS survey
We’re surveying product-led companies to uncover exactly how they’re tackling & balancing selling into their self-serve funnel.
See how your sales process compares to your peers 👉 Take the 3-min survey.
Your input makes it possible for us to answer tough questions like…
- What criteria make up your PQL or PQA score?
- What % increase have you seen in oppty conversion with PQLs?
- How do your sales reps access product data today?
🙌 Product-Led Sales tactics
Check out the latest Product-Led Sales tactics and advice.
- What goes into a PQA score @ Vidyard
- How to get sales buy-in for PLS @ HubSpot
- When and where to insert sales @ Stripe
- What is truly product-led @ Twilio
- Free trials on older products @ Kissmetrics
Thanks for reading! You can stay in the loop by subscribing to our blog and following us on LinkedIn. Not on Calixa yet? Sign up here or book time to chat with one of our friendly product specialists. ✌️
Missed our latest product updates?
Read April here 👈
Read February here 👈